Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hooray for Home Depot (Bandera and 1604)

Finding good customer service is becoming a rarity. I work for a company that was founded on the idea of Fanatical customer service and support so it is increasingly frustrating dealing with people that could care less about providing a satisfying customer experience.

That being said I feel inclined to let everyone know when I have a good experience. Yesterday I went to Home Depot to get some 3” bolts to mount a ceiling fan. The guy in lighting dropped what he was doing to walk over to hardware with me and help me find what I needed.

Yeah it was something minor, but I left there feeling like I was helped out when someone could have easily said “I don’t know” and sent me away. You can bet that is where I will be going if I need something in the future.

No comments: