Monday, June 12, 2006

NBA Finals

I’ve been quiet on the NBA Playoffs since the Spurs got knocked out by Dallas. I hate to blame the officiating so I won’t, but I do agree that it played a larger role than Mavs fans would like to admit. That being said I am rooting for Miami instead of the other Texas team. I kind of feel like a traitor, but I am going to be bitter about Dallas winning for a while. The way it has played out, the Spurs would have had a walk in the park going for a back to back and that was thwarted. So here I am rooting for Miami and hoping that I don’t end up a loser for the 2nd time this post season. When is the draft again?

2 comments:

Jason! said...

Well, they finally got rid of Rasho, and we'll see what happens in the draft. I didn't care who won the series. I don't like mark Cuban, but I dislike Shaq even more. So, it was the lesser of two evils.

Chris Rasco said...

I hear that, but Shaq doesn't bother me one bit. I'd prefer he win it than Jason Terry, who just gets under my skin royally.