Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Spurs vs Hawks

Last night the Spurs took on the Hawks who are currently winless this season. The Hawks came out playing like the defending Champs and the Spurs like the yet to win team. Al Harrington dominated the quarter with 22 points as the Spurs trailed 31-18 after 1. For the entire 12 minutes I think my jaw was on the floor as I saw a team that is as deep as it gets just get manhandled by a team of very unpolished players.

Things turned around for the Spurs as Harrington was held to a single point for the remainder of the game. The Hawks also managed to only put up 48 points the rest of the game. The Spurs sailed to a 103-79 victory but if you stopped watching the game during the first you would have expected a blowout in favor of the Hawks.

I know the Spurs have some rough patches, but c'mon guys! We came out on top, but I hope we don't have too many more games like that. Just imagine if the Hawks were actually a good team.

No comments: