Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving

Being back at work after having a 4 day weekend is always tough, but here I am. We spent Thanksgiving at my Mom's house this year. In the past we would go to both parent's houses and just eat until we felt like we were going to die. Instead we are going to alternate from here on out. It just makes life easier.

The morning after Thanksgiving the doorbell rang at 8:30am. I have been waiting on an Xbox 360 from Microsoft so I got my hopes up that it had arrived. No luck. Instead it was a box of stuff from Nintendo. We spent the rest of the day playing DDR: Mario Mix and Mario Party 7.

In an unrelated topic, I think that I am going to apply at Rackspace this week. I don't really want to change jobs, but my ability to advance my career is severly capped here and I'd really like to grow my skills. I don't feel like I can do that here. Here is to change.

No comments: